Sunday 22 June 2014

SUNDAY STROLL - part one

The weather in the south of the island was beautiful today, I decided, therefore, that a stroll was in order. As ever, I was up with the larks so the Southbank by morning it was to be....


Ready?


We begin at St George's Wharf...













I happened upon a vintage public bus convoy. There were some beauties...










This boat is called THAMESIS, it is also a restaurant and bar...







One of my heroines, Violette Szabo...



Coffee break needed! One of the best places for coffee in London, a little kiosk by Lambeth Palace. They use Monmouth Coffee so of course, it is delicious...








Westminster bridge is a few steps away now, and with my coffee I will 'clink' to part one of the Sunday stroll along the Southbank. I hope you have enjoyed the sunshine and sights so far, tune in tomorrow for part two... it gets arty!

No comments:

Post a Comment